Pulse Members can obtain an insurance quote and arrange an insurance policy ONLINE at any time of the day or night, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
You can receive fast and accurate insurance quotes based on the information you provide. Obtaining a quote and purchasing a full policy will only take a matter of minutes from the convenience of your own home or workplace.
Please note the following important points before proceeding: -
- You can get a quote online for Home buildings and/or contents, Motor and Landlord Insurance.
- Policies purchased online can be paid either monthly or annually.
- Allianz policies purchased online must be paid by credit card or direct debit. For direct debits from your credit union account you will need the BSB number 803-216 and your member/account number.
- Please ensure you enter dates as per the example given.
- You need Acrobat Reader to view your Policy Schedule and Policy Documents.
If you prefer you can contact the Allianz call centre on 1800 788 788 and arrange all your insurance over the phone.
The 1800 788 788 is also used for all claims and insurance information.
To review the Key Facts Sheets available for our home building and/or contents covers click here
Pulse Credit Union Limited AFS Licence No 239293 ABN 35 087 651 670 act as agent for the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) AFS Licence No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), available by calling 1800 788 788 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services.